Terms & Conditions
The term “Radiant Networks” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Centurion, South Africa. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Radiant Network’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Prices displayed on the website exclude VAT, insurance and delivery.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept Credit cards and EFT payments via the website.
Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems. The Merchant does not have access to credit details. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for all shipping cost back to the supplier, Radiant Networks. Once payment has been made you may not cancel the order. If you would like to cancel your order you must request a refund from our office. Please note that you will be liable for a 5 (five) percent handling fee. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any products through this website.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. Once payment has been made you may not cancel the order. If you would like to cancel your order you must request a refund from our office. Please note that you will be liable for a 5 (five) percent handling fee. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any products through this website. We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by any problems which may arise due to the importation of goods. This includes, but is not limited to, our suppliers delaying orders, customs detaining shipments, acts of God, SARS inspections, customs inspections, Port Health inspections or flight delays. This means that if an order is delayed, the customer is not entitled to a refund. Refunds will be made at the discretion of the company. After 7 (seven) working days from payment date. Please do not purchase if you do not agree to these conditions. Further to this, if delivery is made and you are not available at the address and/or your phone number is not working – resulting in the shipment been returned to Radiant Networks – the customer will be liable for re shipping costs due to non delivery. Delivery quoted will only be delivered within the borders of South Africa to major cities, this excludes outlaying town areas. Delivery quoted is for standard economy road freight which has a delivery period up to 72hours. The delivery term “free delivery” where stated is only applicable to Gauteng.
Freight Size and Weight
Charges relating to freight are subject to change without notice. Sizes larger than the (L) 54CM x (W) 42CM x (H) 27CM OR 1oKG for will be excluded from the standard quoted freight.
Freight insurance is included up to R3,000. If you require additional insurance at an additional cost, Please notify us before placing the order. The onus remains with the customer to check for damaged or missing goods on arrival and before signing the freight waybill. Insurance claims needs to be submitted in writing within 24hours. CRadiantNetworks reserves the right to investigate any claim, that could take up to 48 hours.
PostNet #432, Private Bag X4
Wierdapark, Gauteng, 0157
Phone: 087 150 1444